diawimilting Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

The Legion Hindi Dubbed Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c David Haller is a patient in a mental hospital. He has been there for several years now and life is pretty much uneventful. Then one day a new patient, beautiful Syd, arrives and he is immediately smitten by her. Little does he realise how his life is about to be turned upside and him discover special powers that he never knew he had.
Legion, based on the Marvel Comics by Chris Claremont and Bill Sienkiewicz, is the story of David Haller (Dan Stevens), a troubled young man who may be more than human. Diagnosedschizophrenica child, David has been in and out of psychiatric hospitals for years. Now in his early 20's and free once again, David loses himself in the rhythm of the structured regimen of daily life: breakfast, lunch, dinner, therapy, medications, sleep. David spends the rest of his time in companionable silence alongside his chatterbox friend Lenny (Aubrey Plaza), a fellow patient whose life-long drug and alcohol addiction has done nothing to quell her boundless optimism that her luck is about to change. The pleasant numbness of David's routine is completely upended with the arrival of a beautiful and troubled new patient named Syd (Rachel Keller). Inexplicably drawn to one another, David and Syd share a startling encounter, after which David must confront the shocking possibility that the voices he hears and the visions he sees may actually be real.
I'd like to start off pointing out this is not at allvague or confusingsome reviews like you to believe. Yes, it is weird and trippy but not for the sake of being trippy. Every scene and moment has meaning to it and evolves the story. Comparisons to Twin Peaks and other Lynch stuff in that regard doesn't really hold up. Twin Peaks was a bit too much imo, it looked very cool but didn't always make a lot of sense. The weirdness became a distraction rather than adding to the story. Legion is different in that regard, it has a bit of that creepy/weird Twin Peaks vibe but it all makes sense within it's own universe.<br/><br/>That's just one of the many things that makes this show so amazing though. So much passion has gone into making this and it shows in every scene. Everything is carefully thought through and crafted masterfully. The cinematography, the writing, the casting, the acting, the audio, it all oozes passion. You can tell everyone involved had a great time making this. I'm not exaggerating when I say every single scene is a work of art. <br/><br/>This isn't like any of the Netflix Marvel shows. While I really liked the first season of Daredevil, it wasn't anywhere close to being this good. The rest of the Netflix shows went down in quality real quick, with Iron Fist being the absolute low point of course. Comparing Iron Fist - another recently released Marvel show - to this is like comparing roadkill to a piece of prime tenderloin.<br/><br/>It isn't like anything else really but if I had to compare it, it really reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer- the series. Those not familiar with that show might not see thatmuch of a recommendation but those who do know it is. Both shows have a way of really making you care about the characters. They all have real…uhm character. Everyone is human, everyone has some endearing qualities, baddies included. To do that in a supernatural environment isn't easy,storytelling and acting often seems second to action and scenery. It'sif producers assume fans of action and supernatural stuff don't care about anything else. <br/><br/>Best way to watch it is to binge it imo. Take your time and let it take you for an incredible ride. Some have described itslow and while I strongly disagree, I get that. For the impatient Netflix Marvel crowd it might not feature enough action in every episode but even for those there is plenty to enjoy herewell. When it does go off in Legion, it does it better than any other show. Some stuff will just completely blow you away. <br/><br/>For me, it did it all. Great story, great writing, incredibly casted and acted, atmospheric, endearing, interesting twists, lot's of excitement, amazing visuals and insane audio. Up there with Fargo, Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sopranos, Buffy, True Detective and Game of Thronesone of the best shows ever made imo. Bless you, Noah Hawley.
At first I wasn't too sure about the show. It wasn't what I had expected - especially with all the "superhero" type shows/movies out there with mutants and in-humans. This show is the smarter/crazier version of all those. The characters are great - Dan Stevens, Audrey Plaza, and Jemaine Clement are by far my favorite. I couldn't recommend this enough. My only thought - if your not really into scifi, then you probably won't get this show. otherwise, if your not watching it - you are totally missing out.

A Legion soundtrack, including scene descriptions, can be found on Tunefind.
Ultra Tune with Jean Claude Van Damme full movie with english subtitles online downloadthe Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1 full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.23 full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieD-Day 6.6.1944 in hindi movie downloadEpisode 2.9 download torrentEpisode 2.9 download moviesEpisode 2.4 malayalam full movie free downloadNaruto: Kakashi vs. Obito - Re:Anime full movie in hindi free download mp4the Drift hindi dubbed free downloadMarsha, Queen of Diamonds malayalam movie download

last edited 218 weeks ago by diawimilting
Please log in to post a reply.